Current Vacancies at St Columba's
Please see the adverts below and the link for the application forms.
Candidates who have experience may be offered a TLR .
Interested candidates can contact the school via email for further information .
We look forward to receiving your application form.
TWO KS2 Class Teachers
Grade: Main scale/UPS (£23,720-£39,406) per annum. A TLR will be offered to suitable candidates
Contract Type: One Permanent contract
Contract Type: One Temporary contract
Closing Date: Thursday 21st May 2020
We are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and highly motivated KS2 teacher to join our hard-working team from September 2020.
We can offer you:
• A dedicated, experienced and welcoming staff team
The successful candidate will:
• Inspire, challenge and motivate children to achieve
• have a clear understanding of Catholic education and who is committed to maintaining and enhancing our ‘outstanding’ Catholic ethos
• Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Create an outstanding learning environment
• Be creative and tailor the curriculum and teaching strategies to best suit the needs of the
Please contact Minnie York- Harris on 0121 6754841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding these positions.
Closing date: Thursday 21stth May 2020
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 25th May 2020
St Columba’s is committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. The offer of appointment will be subject to enhanced level DBS clearance, receipt of two acceptable references and satisfactory completion of other vetting procedures.