From Birmingham City Council National Offer Day 1 March 2022
- If you applied online and provided an email address, we will email you on 1 March 2022 to tell you which secondary school your child has been offered. We cannot guarantee the exact time you will receive your email, as this will depend on your service provider. However, we expect that you will receive your offer email by 4pm on Tuesday 1 March 2022.
- Please ensure you check your junk/spam folder for your email address you provided.
- We will also send you a formal offer letter that will be posted by 1st class post on Tuesday 1 March 2022. Please allow at least three working days for your letter to arrive.
- The offer letter will explain how to accept or refuse the offer that has been made.
- Please do not contact Birmingham City Council before you receive the notification of your child’s school place. The School Admissions team will be unable to inform you by telephone what secondary school has been offered to your child until Monday 7 March 2022.